In browsing and using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and are bound by the following terms and conditions.
The term(s) ‘ISENL’ or ‘Independent Social Enterprise Network – Logan or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who is Independent Social Enterprise Network – Logan the ABN registration number 38 613 740 560. In the context of this website the term(s) ‘you’ ‘your’ refers to the user and viewer of the www.isenl.org.au website.
The viewing and use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content displayed on the website is for general information only. We reserve the right to change content without notice.
- You use the information and materials on the website entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information, service or products available on or through the website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither us nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, suitability or currency of the information and materials displayed or offered on the website. Your browsing and use of the website acknowledges that such information and materials could contain errors and inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the full extent of the law.
- Any trademarks reproduced on the website, which are not the property of or licensed to ISENL, are acknowledged to the licensed owner.
- Reproduction of material on the website that includes, but is not limited to, the layout, design, appearance and graphics is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of the website may be a criminal offence and may give rise to a claim for damages.
- At times the website may also include links to other websites. The links are provided to give you access to further information. Their inclusion on the website does not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and you view these website(s) at your own risk.
- Any dispute arising from the browsing and use of this website is subject to the laws of the State of Queensland.